Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 4, 2021

Writing For Tomorrow

Recently The life has more problems to be solved than writing articles. Going back and forth has not have a article in last year.


This year, my mood is more comfortable. Maybe, I'm getting older that my thoughts is more easy.

There is a Saying: The future of crying or laughing depends on the degree of laziness in the past. I always work hard to this today will different tomorrow, the way i want it.

Hope that in August I will receive the first home. The house that my couple has bought since 2018.

After receive that house. I and my Wife will have plan refurbished it. My daughter will get to sleep a private room.

It is expected that in 2021, i and wife will have one more child. 

Now, My Job is quite good. I don't want to change to another Job. Every day, i still go to learn basic electronics. I want to understand electricity and electronics.

When I am a Child, I want me can control my house by electronic. I also have many Dreams, want to know everythings in this world.

But the life isn't a dream. After high school graduation, i go to university. Then i work as a sale for a pharmaceutical company.

Although i am currently doing administrative work, i don't forget the date of the sale.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 nhận xét: